TedShot Seminar & Headshot Sessions
September 21 @ 7:00 pm - September 22 @ 9:30 am$20 – $200.00
Seminar Date/time: September 21 7pm-8pm
Seminar Fee: $20
Headshot Session Date: September 22 (see available appointments below)
Headshot Session Fee: $200
In his one-hour seminar on successful headshots you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t go to a headshot session to “be photographed”.
- Why making distinct choices is your best choice.
- The difference between actors and regular people.
- How to be active rather than passive in the frame.
- What it means to “BE” on camera.
- How your brain controls how your face is perceived.
- That there is no difference between acting for the screen and acting in a
- Why wardrobe and posture matter.
- That the lens of a camera is really a magnifying glass.
- That people in Casting need to be shown what they want and your role in giving
it to them.
“If you dismiss what you do in your headshot session you’re basically committing career suicide. The camera sees all and your headshot is your formal introduction to the people who hire you.”
Come prepared to expand your vision of the world of headshots.
For the past twelve years as a headshot photographer NiceShotTed has been working with actors to realize just how anti-productive their attitudes on camera can be and how to make positive changes to book jobs. His approach to “TedShots” is the same as his approach to acting for the camera, and his no-holds-barred demeanor is geared toward those actors who are serious about their career.
As he approaches his thirteenth year photographing actors Ted has begun incorporating more coaching into each session, instilling individuals with the knowledge they need to understand this very niche concept of “being” on camera.